[ExI] File sharers leak government secrets

ben benboc at lineone.net
Sun Aug 2 10:18:59 UTC 2009

John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> shared:

 >I was amazed to read this story of government secrets being made
vulnerable
 >due to file sharing.
 >
 >http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-326045.html

=======================
"I'm planning to introduce a bill," said Rep. Edolphus Towns, a New York
Democrat who heads a House oversight committee. He said his legislation
would limit the use of peer-to-peer software on all computer networks
operated by the federal government or its contractors.

Ha. Legislate, don't Educate!
Anything to avoid actually teaching people how to use their computers.

And some people still think a world goverment is a good idea.

Ben Zaiboc
Or, to use my Indian name: Shakes Head Sadly