[ExI] Richard Lindzen on climate hysteria

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 4 04:06:00 UTC 2009

"Damien Sullivan" <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu>

> Funny how people who believe in nanotech and AI and such have
>  trouble with closer and more plausible visions.  Like
> nuclear/solar/geothermal providing the basic power, and liquid
> fuels being synthesized from biomass

Help me out, what's funny about that? Ideas like Nanotech and AI are
entirely logical and smart as hell. Other concepts, like synthesizing
ethanol alcohol for fuel from a substance called "corn" that
Homo Sapiens happens to like to eat, is an idea that is as dumb as
dog shit. Please explain what's funny about this.

 John K Clark