[ExI] Richard Lindzen on climate hysteria

Damien Sullivan phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Tue Aug 4 19:07:47 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 09:23:01PM -0700, spike wrote:

> Damien Sullivan wrote:
>
> > Raise fossil carbon taxes high enough and the...
>
> ...government gets thrown out on their asses.  As they should.  spike

"Polluter pays" isn't a principle in your world, I guess.

Pollution taxes could be redistributed per capita, so as to be
revenue-neutral to the government and to the average consumer, but
increasing incentives for savings (e.g. saving $6/gallon instead of
$2).  Market forces at work.

-xx- Damien X-)