[ExI] Sea level rise (was: Curves on a graph (was Re: Richard Lindzen on climatehysteria))

Alfio Puglisi alfio.puglisi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:12:28 UTC 2009

2009/8/5 Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com>:
> Who enters if not Antarctica?
>
> Who has enough ice for something like that?

thermal expansion of water, glaciers, and Greenland.

> No fancy-pancy global warming science interests me, until you elaborate this
> meter (6 meters according to Al Gore) sea rising, and from where you intend
> to get the necessary water.

You started from the Amazon river, now it's Antarctica. You started
with 1 meter, now it's 6 meters.

Before I can answer, you need to make up your mind. How many meters
you want to see justified? one, six, or more? Do you want me to defend
statements from scientists, or from Al Gore?

Alfio