[ExI] Richard Lindzen on climate hysteria

Alfio Puglisi alfio.puglisi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:49:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 4:37 PM, John K Clark<jonkc at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Alfio Puglisi" <alfio.puglisi at gmail.com>

> Me:
>>>
>>> How the hell do you know?
>
>> I thought it was obvious.
>
> You thought how the atmosphere works is obvious?

No, I thought that more CO2 emissions in the next decades are obvious.
Unless you postulate some unknown sink of CO2 that will kick in at the
right time, a higher concentration follows.

> By the way let me ask you something, which do you think kills more people,
> heatstroke or freezing to death? I don't know about you but I'm far from
> certain that this is the ideal temperature.

Global warming of some °C will have little effect on both. I don't
think i have ever expressed concerns about heatstrokes.

Alfio