[ExI] Me again : )

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Aug 26 15:59:49 UTC 2009

Done!  (Nice work Gina.)

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Gina Miller
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:21 AM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: [ExI] Me again : )

I'm so excited! My animation has been selected by Hewlett Packard as a semi
finalist, but to make it as a finalist, I need your votes! You need to be
registered at youtube (which is free) http://www.youtube.com/create_account
then make sure you are signed in and go to http://www.youtube.com/hp - (to
make sure you are signed in look at the very right top corner of this page
to see your user name.) Then up at the top you will see a row of blue tabs,
click the "view + vote" tab, you will see my video there among others. I am
wearing a black dress with my blonde pony tail down the front of me, the
video is called "Who Am I". Click this picture icon to see my video. It is a
video about my being a computer animator. After my video pops up you will
see on the right side of it that there is a thumbs up and a thumbs down,
thumbs up is what you want to click to give me your vote. You are allowed to
vote one time a day, all the way through (and including) Sunday. However you
are not allowed to vote more than once a day as it is against the rules. But
please feel free to spread the word to your friends and family as every vote
counts! The prize is 40 thousand dollars and considering my current
financial situation you can imagine this would be a wonderful prize indeed.
Please vote for me every day and I thank you so kindly for it. Thank you,
thank you, thank you so very much!!! I appreciate my fellow extropians
always supporting me lo these many years. Yours, Gina "Nanogirl" Miller

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/ Craft blog:
http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/ Foresight Senior Associate
http://www.foresight.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."