[ExI] BBC article on climate change

Tom Nowell nebathenemi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 22:58:20 UTC 2009

Sorry to drag up climate change again, but I'd been reading over the list, carefully thinking hard on climate change for a blog post I was planning. I was going to consider whether the climate change ideas marketed and the solutions presented by campaigning groups and politicians were the best ideas, or just the Al-Gore-media-friendly-marketable truths. Well, the BBC beat me to it with a news website article on it, trailing a radio programme I'll catch up on this weekend.

Tom