[ExI] climategate again

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 12:21:35 UTC 2009

2009/12/1 Max More <max at maxmore.com>:
> I'm feeling pretty lonely on this issue. Just about everyone on all sides of
> the issue seem to be very certain of what's going on. Despite considerable
> reading of clashing sources (or because of it), I remain highly unsure.

Why, there are at least two of us.

But while I remain very perplexed on the merits, I feel much better
equipped to form opinions on the psychological, political, ideological
and cultural angles and motives of the debate. Something which of
course tells as nothing about the facts, but speak volumes on the
players...

--
Stefano Vaj