[ExI] Moderation on the ExiCh list

David deimtee at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 5 12:57:49 UTC 2009

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 00:55:33 -0500
Robert Bradbury <robert.bradbury at gmail.com> wrote:

snip: everything. :)

Hi All,
I am a longtime reader, but rare poster to this list.
In regards to this whole moderation debate, if making the moderation
rules explicit is what it takes to keep Mr Bradbury on the exilist,
then I am very much in favour of doing so.  The recent return of the
"heavyweight" thinkers and posters is, from my point of view very
welcome.
I read this list because it is one of the few places where ideas are
promulgated and discussed based on science and reality rather than
politics and personality.

Welcome back Robert, I hope you stay.

-David