[ExI] pat condell's latest subtle rant

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 7 16:15:34 UTC 2009

On Dec 4, 2009, at 11:20 PM, Max More wrote:

> While Condell's aggressive approach definitely has a degree of wisdom (and a load of intellectual good sense), is it really appropriate to, or useful for, or humanistic in, dealing with all situations?

Atheists have played the Mr. Nice-guy part for a very long time and the end result is that religious morons crash airliners into skyscrapers; and the very next day the USA organized a national day of prayer to give homage to the very mental cancer that caused the disaster. It's enough to make you scream. I think it's good that people like Condell and Dawkins are  being a little more aggressive; at least it's different and might do some good, it certainly can't work worse than the Mr. Nice-guy approach.

 John K Clark