[ExI] From X to Ex: How the Marvel Myth Parallels the Real Posthuman Future

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon Dec 7 19:32:52 UTC 2009

In 2006, I wrote a chapter for a SmartPop book on the X-Men. My piece
is "From X to Ex: How the Marvel Myth Parallels the Real Posthuman
Future". I just heard that the publisher is making selections from
their books available for limited periods of time online. My chapter
is available online from now until Friday, December 11, 2009:

http://www.smartpopbooks.com/essay/full/279

I think many people here will find it a fun read, especially if you
have any interest in the X-Men.

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher