[ExI] Tolerance

Post Futurist p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 02:35:13 UTC 2009

Surely you don't; however many men, very many, are predators and do want to, if not 'smash'  their traditions & communities, then take advantage of them in some way. If you go by mens' behavior rather than what they say then you see they are capable of more than you would think at first. One might say though there isn't much of an interest in smashing their communities, there might be an interest in corrupting their traditions.

they think we want to smash their
traditions & communities. I don't think that's the case at all. I'm
happy to do christmas & easter and all that stuff (although I'm not
cool with consumerism, a separate issue). Just don't expect me to
*believe* this stuff; it's myth, culture, stories.