[ExI] Tolerance

Post Futurist p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 01:23:18 UTC 2009

Here we are all in agreement for once :)
My question is: isn't there an undeniable distinction made in Christianity and most orthodox faiths between a petty transgression not dealt with in a court of law, and an outright felony such as burglary?
But what I wonder most is: can most or even possibly virtually all xians be convinced that eternal life can be obtained through non-mystical means as well as by faith? Given enough time to convince them (a few decades) it does appear the answer is yes.

 The absence of any evidence is conspicuous.  Basically Post Futurist does not appear to know what he is talking about.