[ExI] Does caloric restriction work for humans?

JOSHUA JOB nanite1018 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:33:26 UTC 2009

> Calorie restrictive eating for longer life? The story we didn't hear
> in the news
> http://junkfoodscience.blogspot.com/2009/07/calorie-restrictive-eating-for-longer.html
This was a very interesting article. I had been considering trying out
CR, but given this news, I don't see the point. Being healthy, not
calorie restricted, is a much more important goal in order to extend
life.

Not that I think it will be a problem for me anyway, since I'm 19. I
think I'm young enough I'll probably get an indefinite lifespan
barring accidents.

Joshua Job
nanite1018 at gmail.com