[ExI] Wernicke's aphasia and the CRA.

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 17:13:47 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----

Even within the narrow bounds of math and computer science there are provenly non-computable numbers like Chaitin's constant and non-computable functions like the "busy beaver function". The brain is not obligated to be computable. And mind has yet to be satisfactorily defined.

Stuart LaForge

"Science has not yet mastered prophecy. We predict too much for the next year and yet far too little for the next ten." - Neil Armstrong