[ExI] atheism

Post Futurist p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 04:26:24 UTC 2009

"Look, I think religion is worse than overeating, watching sports on
TV, celebrity worship, gossip, politics, ..., all the bugaboos you've
listed added together. You're not going to convince me otherwise, nor
am I going to convince you that I'm right.
>David Sill"

No, you wont convince me, I wont convince you, because neither of us have anything to back our positions up with, so your paragraph above is a nonstarter.
My posts on this topic also have no traction except to write that you can't prove religion is more futile than all other effluvia.