[ExI] ...is coming to town...

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Dec 20 16:42:54 UTC 2009

Greetings friends,

Apologies I dropped the ball on this, being as I have been in Oregon since
the 10th dealing with a family crisis (dear old uncle, cancer, it's bad) and
I might need to run back up there as soon as the last gift bow goes in the
recycle bag.

Our own Dr. Amara Graps will be in town (San Jose area) around Newtonmass
for a few days.  If the locals wish to have a gathering at a restaurant or
visit at a home, someone do step up and volunteer to organize it.  I have
grandparents visiting and may not make the scene this time, but I envy those
who do have a chance to visit with this delightful young lady and her baby.

I suggest moving this discussion over to Exi-Bay list.  I used to get
ExI-Bay on my office computer, back when I had an office.  For privacy
reasons, please do not put Amara's name in the subject line (unless she does
it herself or says it is OK) nor the exact days of the visit in the subject
line please.  If you pull together a schmooze, do take some pictures too,
and one of you web gurus (of which our gang is so richly blessed) post them
for those of us unfortunates who have other obligations, thanks!