[ExI] Sick of Cyberspace?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Dec 20 20:58:25 UTC 2009

Hi Natasha,

Thanks for the great very true comments.  I certainly look forward to
when we can eff aeshtetics.  Sometimes, people are obviously enjoying  a
piece of artwork that is just putrid to me.  And you had a great example
of how we think some of the smells dogs obviously enjoy are similarly
putrid.  I so look forward to finally sharing, what all it is they are
experience, upon which I'll probably say something  like "No Wonder that
is so enjoyable to you, I had no idea."

Even beyond that, I look forward to finally being able to be freely
choose and artistically design what is and is not aesthetic to me, and
how I feel or what phenomenal emotions I represent things with.  Only
when we can choose what we want, will we be truly free.

As great as most of it is, I'm getting tired of being just so hard wired
by my creator and so limited to having much of what is beauty for me,
hard wired to the female form.  I want to be truly free, and be able to
rewire these pupppet strings given to me by evolution, and be able to
enjoy what I want to enjoy, the way I want to enjoy it, when I want to
enjoy it, and be able to do all such infinitely phenomenally more.

Brent Allsop