[ExI] time to devour the dog

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 22 03:04:50 UTC 2009

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Max More
> It's just another case of greens trying to make all humans
> feel guilty for living. I'm really sick of this culture... Max

Speaking of this culture, I was up to my eyeballs in a family situation last
week, still actually, but as I recall there was supposed to be a big climate
hootnanny in Copenhagen, didn't follow it.  Is that over now?  I don't
really want to read a bunch of long-winded URLs about it, but would far
prefer anyone here offering a very few word summary, perhaps a single
sentence, that will tell me all I really need to know about how that went or
what happened.

Last spring we were anticipating putting in a few thousand trees, but held
off hoping to make a cubic buttload of money selling carbon credits.  I get
the feeling that cubic buttload of money will not be made by me.