[ExI] D Wave back from the grave? (was: Steorn back from the grave?)

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 29 20:22:07 UTC 2009

I was very skeptical of D-waves claim to have made a working Quantum Computer, it's still probably Bullshit but I'm no longer quite as certain. It seems that Google has taken an interest in D-Wave through their head of image recognition, Hartmut Neven. Neven started a image recognition company called Neven Vision and about 3 years ago Google bought the company. Either Neven and Google are not as smart as I thought they were or D Wave is not a total scam after all.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/15/google_quantum_computing_research/

 John K Clark