[ExI] Automotive problems

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Feb 1 20:53:20 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of hkhenson
>
> I have been talking about the engineering details here and
> other places for a year but there isn't much interest.
> People up to working or even checking chemistry/physics/math
> problems are hard to find.
>
> The "Cosmic Engineers" have been disapointing.
>
> Keith

Ja, Keith, I don't think the engineering is the primary problem.  Everything
you have proposed from an engineering perspective is workable.  A massive
shift to space based power generation is primarily a political problem, the
kind of problem at which I suck.  I don't even have any insight into how to
solve it or who to consult on political problems of this magnitude.