[ExI] ZPE energy claims

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 20:18:52 UTC 2009

At 12:24 PM 2/6/2009 -0700, Keith wrote:

>>The patent is based primarily on the published works of Hal Puthoff
>>over the past two decades.
>
>For reasons I should probably not discuss, the name "Hal Puthoff"
>screams "scam."

I have it on good authority that Puthoff has not been a Scientologist
for decades, and is on their Enemies' List. His scientific
parapsychology work for Star Gate was by no means either a scam or a
failure.* (In fact, I was frustrated at missing the chance to join
Dr. Puthoff and a former military remote viewer last month prior to a
meeting hosted by the intel and security folks at Lackland AFB for a
briefing on remote viewing.) Stochastic electromagnetic theory might
not be valid, but it does not seem to be a scam either.

Damien Broderick
[* doubt it? read OUTSIDE THE GATES OF SCIENCE]