[ExI] NEWS: Transhumanism Answers Critics - Feb 6 2009 Issue

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:40:33 UTC 2009

I am very pleased to see they allowed transhumanist intellectuals to defend
their beliefs on the Global Spiral website.  But I would also like to see at
least several of these same transhumanist writers at the next ASU held
"Facing the Challenges of Transhumanism: Religion, Science and Technology"
Conference/Workshop.  A previous one I attended did not have proper
transhumanist representation.

http://transhumanism.asu.edu/index.php

John Grigg