[ExI] undercover at Walmart

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:12:05 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>> ...On Behalf Of Harvey Newstrom
>> Subject: Re: [ExI] undercover at Walmart
>>
>> "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote,
>> > Remind me, what is it about Walmart?
>>
>> Try Googling "What is wrong with Walmart."
>>
>> Also try:
>> Google "Walmart is good" - 667 references Google "Walmart is
>> bad" - 5290 references Google "Walmart is evil" - 9660 references
>>
>> --
>> Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>
>

> Thanks Harvey.  I see a possible problem with this google approach however.
> Only those who actually shop at Walmart should be consulted, ja?  Perhaps
> the typical satisfied Walmart customer has no computer?  Or cannot write?
> Perhaps many who wrote "Walmart is evil" are retail competitors?

### Spike, as a former Walmart-hater I suggest that it comes from a
combination of whiterpeople disdain for the proles and simple arrogant
ignorance about the issue (I no longer exhibit either of these
weaknesses). Visit Carpe Diem for more truth about Walmart, e.g.
http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2009/02/wal-mart-is-not-enemy-its-poster-child.html

I am happy to see that the ExI list still has some ppl fighting for
freedom, truth, and everything that's good and proper. Keep it up
Spike!

Rafal