[ExI] undercover at Walmart

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Sat Feb 14 00:53:06 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 00:03 +0000, BillK wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Damien Broderick  wrote:
> > I have this feeling that irony is not yours.
> >
> More deep economic theory for your consideration.   ;)

I have deleted the silly stuff in the interest of space but what I find
sad is that there are people (but not on this list) who think that the
deleted stuff really is economic understanding.  Sad.  So very sad.

> And none of it will help the American economy. We need to keep that
> money here in America. You can keep the money in America by spending
> it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on
> prostitutes, beer (domestic only), or tattoos, since those are the
> only businesses still in the US.

This of course reminds us of the quote from Snow Crash:

"There's only four things we do better than anyone else:
	music
	movies
	microcode (software)
	high-speed pizza delivery"

Well it is not very accurate but it usually gets a smile from me.

Fred