[ExI] happy valentines day

ben benboc at lineone.net
Sun Feb 15 10:10:31 UTC 2009

"spike" <spike66 at att.net> pointed out:

 > May you and your sweetheart enjoy a most happy VD.
 >
 > Hmm, that particular occasion doesn't lend it self well to
 > abbreviation.

Spike, most young 'uns these days wouldn't know what VD means (or used
to mean).

If it was called Supercharged Testosterone Day, however...

(According to the catholics, St. Valentine is the wrong saint, anyway,
so the name might as well be changed.  Being the cynic that i am, i
think we should just merge xmas, St. VD and Easter into one long
consumer-fest, and  call it the Recession Denial Season).

Ben Zaiboc