[ExI] the octuplets mother and what it bodes for the future

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Feb 17 00:58:52 UTC 2009

Il 16/02/2009 17.54, Olga Bourlin ha scritto:
> From: <painlord2k at libero.it>
> To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
>>
>> Prison are not for "evil" people, only for the people that don't behave
>> in a civilized way.
>
> Ah! Well, thank you. That explains it! Now I understand ... why Bernard
> Madoff is still kicking around in his luxurious Manhattan penthouse.

Poor Bernard Madoff, he only specialized in "Hope and Change" for
selected few (rich people). People believed him like they believe Obama
and the Democrats about the "Stimulus".
My prediction is that the USA are descending the path that Italy
followed 30 years ago.
For a time, we are not 20 year later than the US, but 30 years early.

> Even as he vacuumed up people's savings for decades, he behaved in a
> civilized way - i.e., his manners were probably impeccable.

Well, you elected Obama. He is very civilized and will vacuum much more
money than Madoff would be able to dream. And will not land in jail for
this.

I think Madoff will land in jail as soon as his trial will end.
Please, don't follow the Italian way, where the people go in jail before
the sentence and exit from the jail immediately after.

Mirco