[ExI] Recall in News della manifestazione di Ferrara

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:16:36 UTC 2009

2009/2/18 BillK <pharos at gmail.com>:
> 2009/2/18 Stefano Vaj:
>
>> 18/02/2009 - L'AIT a Ferrara il 20 Febbraio 2009
>
> Did you mean to just send this to the Italian list?

Once a discussion took place where somebody accused those amongst us
who are not English mother tongue to be liable for the English
monoglottism in H+ international lists, and so I did not think that I
should translate this communiqué - also taking into account that those
interested in and in a position to attend an event held in Italian are
anyway very likely to have at least a passive command of the
language... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj