[ExI] CALL: H+ call for papers

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:55:41 UTC 2009

Damien wrote:
But why stop there? For example, what are the operative notions of
angelology, demonology, soteriology, and eschatology that are at play
in the 19th century quest for "airplanes" that could fly in the sky,
lift humans into the air at great speed, and sometimes carry them to
their doom? And don't get me started on teapots.

Ouch!!!

Really Damien, are there no strong connections/comparisons between
religion and transhumanism?  And do you feel trying to develop a
positive dialogue between religionists and transhumanists is bad or at
least totally unproductive?

John  : )