[ExI] Global Economic Crisis

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 00:12:57 UTC 2009

In the conservative National Review:

"Last Labor Day, the thought of nationalizing banks was alien, if not seditious. Today, some argue for bank expropriation. Bafflingly, this advice comes not from Communists, but from Republicans."

Included among the prominent Republicans considering nationalization:

Senator Lindsey Graham
Former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan
Senator and former presidential candidate John McCain

But of course we're already half-way there anyway; the nationalization of our banks started under GW Bush and his appointees Bernanke and Paulson.

Just Say ‘No’ to Bank Nationalization
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NjVmMzljM2NiZDQ5YzNjYWZmY2YwNDI2MTU1ZDBlM2U=

-gts
-gts