[ExI] government corruption, was: RE: Social Mobility and Bioconservatism

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Feb 25 18:22:33 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of painlord2k at libero.it
> > Mirco (spike?), do you agree that the side you represent would want
> > nothing short of a full war on the people that represent the
> > "other side"?
>
> I don't agree with your delusion... Mirco

I do not agree that any side I represent (whatever that is) advocates a full
scale war on anything.  In spite of taking a terrible drubbing in the last
elections, I still believe in western style democracy.  That last election
was a huge loss.  The press seldom even mentioned my side.  Everything was
those other clowns, that's all we heard, Obama this, McCain that, Biden,
Palin, repeat ad nauseum, Obama, McCain, Biden, Palin, until I wanted to
barf.  Of course with that kind of media coverage, ninety some percent of
the proles voted for them.  Our national news media are corrupt, the new
pigs.  Root and Barr were seldom even mentioned.