[ExI] Posthumanist Games ... Structure of Chess (2D to 3D , 4D , 5D or 'N' Dimension)

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Feb 26 05:19:33 UTC 2009

...On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty

		Hard to manage on a tesseract, but Rudy Rucker wrote some
nice 4D hypercube programs that might be adaptable by the terminally
reckless...  Damien

	"programs that might be adaptable by the terminally reckless."  -
indeed :)

Mike this man is one of a very envied few who manage to make a good living
selling his words.  It should come as no surprise that he is damn good at
it.  {8^D  What I wondered is how many here are too young to know that a
monitor was once referred to as a "computer terminal."  When some of us
learned how to program, so tragically many years ago, the actual computer
was in another building, often in another city.  The information was sent
thru telephone lines and ended up at a cathode ray tube which was the end of
the line, hence the name terminal.

Is it not astounding and thrilling to note how much development we have
seen?