[ExI] government corruption

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Feb 27 15:09:17 UTC 2009

I am surprised it is only twice as much.  Anything American made is three
times as much as anything made in China.  Those life expectancy lists should
be broken down by cause of death.  Most of it likely has little or nothing
to do with the quality of medical care.  People who are murdered should not
be in there, nor those who slay themselves abusing drugs.  Neither of these
are the medics' fault.  Somewhere there probably exists data on this.

Then too, we should eventually recognize the fact that different human
genotypes have inherently different life spans.  Polynesians for instance,
seldom live into their 80s.  Shorter lived genotypes have higher birth rates
currently, pushing the life expectancy lower.