[ExI] Cass Sunstein: Regulation Czar

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 28 14:31:36 UTC 2009

>...On Behalf Of BillK
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Cass Sunstein: Regulation Czar
> It was just a bit of bad luck that he also set corruption
> free and ended up with the biggest financial fraud ever.
> Still, you can't win them all! BillK

BillK that financial fraud held the record only for a short few months.
That one has already fallen to second place.  Forcing senators to vote on
spending a trillion dollars of our money on a bill they were not even given
a chance to debate, not even given a chance to *read* under the pretenses of
a dire emergency is by far the bigger financial fraud.

Every congressman and senator that voted in favor under those circumstances
should be thrown out of office.