[ExI] call for help

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:53:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 12:20 PM, sam micheal wrote:
<snip>
> So, if any of you dear readers have any objective specific constructive
> suggestions for visualization register or register feed (that is not emotion
> based), please don't hesitate to post on the forum or write to me directly.

You could try posting your question to the AGI list, which is probably
more suited to technical AI questions.
Here: <http://www.agiri.org/wiki/AGI_Discussion>

You can read the archives before joining, to see what they discuss.

But the AGI list is hardly moderated at all so you do get some strange
postings there from time to time.  ;)

BillK