[ExI] FW: how the hell did this happen?

ankara ankara at tbaytel.net
Sat Jan 17 15:28:37 UTC 2009

Hi Spike,

The so-called child-protection agency (the CAS here in Canada) workers
do this sort of 'kidnapping' as part of their mandate - no court order,
no judge, no oversight, and no redress for their victims. CAS
especially like to target newborns whose vulnerable (read, young,
single, alone) new mothers are without resources (social and
financial).

See for example, Bush-funded scam at Gladney
http://www.ednagladney.com/html/pregnant/adoptFacts.php

They are in the business of 'saving' babies - that is, transferring
kids from economically oppressed but fertile groups (the 'unfit') to
elite but infertile groups. So long as the gen-pop deems single
motherhood and especially welfare-motherhood a blight on society, such
subtle social cleansing will go on.

The 'adoption' market (manufacturing orphans) is fueled by the high
demand for infants and driven by infertile elites who are willing to
pay ANY amount, no questions asked. Pregnancy-highjacking,
newborn-abduction, child-kidnapping - all perfectly legal and socially
sanctioned!

~ankara