[ExI] FW: how the hell did this happen?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jan 17 19:33:44 UTC 2009

> Mike Dougherty
>
> On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:23 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> > ...but in this once-free nation, stupid is not a crime.
>
> Stupid is not a crime if it's the right kind of stupid.
>
> Even if it were a crime, it's so prevalent that there would
> be no way to enforce any anti-stupid laws.

Oy vey, ja, truer words are seldom spoken Mike.

Well, we can be sure the ACLU will soon be galloping to the rescue of these
people from New Jersey, since the charter of the ACLU assures us their
mission is to protect our constitutional and civil rights.  I expect to hear
from them real soon now.  Or not, but I have half a mind to contact the ACLU
and assure them we would have so much better an attitude if the ACLU would
occasionally come to the defense of these aggregious nut-cases who are
apparently having their constitutional rights trampled.