[ExI] FW: how the hell did this happen?

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Sat Jan 17 23:21:13 UTC 2009

From: "spike" <spike66 at att.net>
To: "'ExI chat list'" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 2:21 PM

> Cool thanks Olga.  Do you have any contacts with anyone associated, to
> give
> them the heads up?  Looks like an opportunity of a decade to build some
> support for the ACLU.

I used to know people in our local ACLU 10-20 years ago, but I've not been
keeping up with them lately.

I just signed a heads-up for the ACLU ... here's the link:

http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/

Maybe those of us on the list who are interested could also do that.  Let
the ACLU know your concern.  Here's the story (from Spike's original post on
this matter):

Olga