[ExI] drugs again

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 01:52:59 UTC 2009

I had absolutely no idea spiders had little cars to drive in and even tiny
little guns to point at each other.  And considering the average number of
spiders per square mile of the planet, it's probably just a matter of time
until they engage in an arms build up and even acquire the bomb.  And so the
gov't must get all the spiders hooked on crack to save humanity!

John  : )