[ExI] NKS

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:41:09 UTC 2009

<<We are still accepting applications for the seventh annual NKS
Summer School. The three-week, tuition-free program--June 22
through July 10 at CNR-Istituto ISTI in Pisa, Italy--is a unique
opportunity to get involved with original research at the
frontiers of science.
http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool

We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to
advance their careers in an NKS direction. Our participants come
from many diverse backgrounds, but share a common passion to
discover and explore cutting-edge ideas. In past years, they have
included graduate students, undergraduates, professors, industry
professionals, artists, and even a few exceptional high school
students.

If accepted to the Summer School, you will work directly with
others in the NKS community--including Stephen Wolfram and a
staff of instructors who have made significant contributions to
NKS--on your own original project that could develop into
published papers or the foundations for your thesis.

Take a look at the lecture notes from previous years to get a
sense of what topics will be covered:
http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool/materials

If you're serious about getting involved with similarly
innovative ideas at the core of NKS, you should consider applying
as soon as possible. Time is running out; acceptance notices will
begin going out during the next few weeks.

Apply online at:
http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool/application.cgi

Sincerely,

Todd Rowland, PhD