[ExI] Transhuman, forthcoming collection of stories

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:05:43 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 2:03 AM, Max More <max at maxmore.com> wrote:
> Anyone know anything about this, beyond what's on the Amazon page?
>
> Transhuman

Yes, given the title I jumped on it as soon as it was in print (the
hardcover edition has been around for a while).

A series of short SF stories of different quality, in average quite close
(and overall surpringly favourable, see at the opposite end the essay
Technophobia!
Science Fiction Visions of Posthuman
Technology<http://www.amazon.com/Technophobia-Science-Fiction-Posthuman-Technology/dp/0292709862/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233223450&sr=8-1>by
Daniel Dinello) to our own concept of "transhuman", and much less
defensive and full of complexes than your average WTA literature... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj