[ExI] Effectiveness of democracy as a result of selection bias

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:49:25 UTC 2009

Woohoo! I get to live forever on the internets as a sig-file pundit!!  :)

I need to mention that the correct spelling of my name has an
un-Polish "dz" instead of "ski".

Anyway, you made my day!

Rafal

--
Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Chief Clinical Officer,

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone (434-295-4800) or by electronic mail
(fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.