[ExI] Private and government R&D

p0stfuturist at yahoo.com p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 19:20:01 UTC 2009

Sure. But let's have it clear: you'll have to redesign the CNS (at least the male CNS) so that people aren't so destructively predatory before you'll know voluntary economic 'systems'.
At any rate, quite a wait.
 It might even be worth it for someone to arrange assisted suicide for themselves and then immediately they are cryopreserved, so as to conceivably live in a voluntarist world much later.

>There is also the problem that under the coercive system, some people are forced to pay for others' pet projects.  Some might find no problem with this, but I think that's relevant to the discussion because coercion introduces certain features that wouldn't be found under a voluntary system.

Regards,

Dan