[ExI] Private and government R&D

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Jul 2 19:11:55 UTC 2009

Have human values in the Western world and elsewhere ever been any
different?  Have they always been based on someone screwing with
someone else to get more or what they want?

We read history and make icons of our political and business leaders
and then discover they the were greedy too, or disonest, or had a
conflicting morality - preaching family values and doing the slave
(Jefferson) or mistress (too many to name) in the meantime.

Natasha