[ExI] "Had Michael Jackson been a hard core space enthusiast"

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Jul 8 02:47:25 UTC 2009

At 06:55 PM 7/7/2009 -0700, Spike wrote:

>Had Michael Jackson been a hard core space enthusiast, dumping millions into
>civilian space tech instead of fantasy lands to lure children for dubious
>purposes, imagine what might have been accomplished.

Had he been a genuine cryonics enthusiast, things might have been
helped along there, too, although I'm pretty sure the vultures would
have insisted on a Lovely Powerfully Spiritual (and Profitable)
Public Leavetaking, and he'd be rotting away even as he is now.

Damioen Broderick

Database version: 6.12770