[ExI] all michael all the time

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jul 8 05:29:42 UTC 2009

I don't think I have ever seen anything like the news coverage Michael
Jackson has achieved.  CNN is the new king of tabloid news.  For most of the
day, its top 8 headlines had to do with Jackson.  Now its the top nine.  If
president whats-his-name were to be assassinated, it would take about three
days for any of the news majors to notice.  The usually tabloid-ish Fox is
the only place running actual news this evening.

Pardon me, please someone explain, what in the hell is up with that?