[ExI] all michael all the time

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Jul 8 16:04:23 UTC 2009

Some people simply love Michael's genius of music and movement. Some people
love talking about murder.  I prefer the former.

Granted, reports of Michael's talent and death have been on the news a lot -
and not just CNN for goodness sakes.  It is everywhere - both liberal and
conservative news, talk shows, etc.  It will die out soon enough and
everyone can get back to the news of murder, the stock dropping, war,
unemployment, and all the other negative stuff which usually dominates the
news.

Best,
Natasha

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More