[ExI] Americans are poor drivers

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:39:51 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Henrique Moraes
Machado<cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com> wrote:

. I also happen to
> think that cars are wrong in so many ways. Using a two ton steel three meter
> long brick moved by an engine capable of tugging a small house to transport
> (most of the time) a single ape and his mobile phone is really really
> insane.

### You have an idea on how to move me around as quickly, comfortably,
safely, and cheaply as in a car, but without the "wrongness" you
allude to, don't hesitate to patent it, and soon you will be rich
beyond imagination, and you will have conferred the greatest boon on
humanity since the invention of the wheel. Otherwise, stay away from
my Mustang.

Rafal