[ExI] Daily dose of humor

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 01:55:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Max More <max at maxmore.com> wrote:

> Sorry, completely irrelevant to the List, except that a regular dose of
> humor is good for your life span:
>
> Hitler Reacts to the Half Blood Prince Movie Delay
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXnt8_okeRA

Ironically, he reacted just the same way when BYU was defeated! lol  My
favorite of these is the one where Hitler is enraged about being banned from
Runescape Online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX-JHz7NToE&feature=related

Adolph Hitler was one of the biggest evil scumbags in history and so I
say may he burn in Hell forever.  I feel these comedic youtube videos help
to crush the remaining shards of his cult of personality by poking fun at
him.

John