[ExI] u.s. military oath

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jul 24 10:00:42 UTC 2009

	The oath that U.S. military officers take is this:

	"I (insert name), having been appointed a (insert rank) in the U.S.
Army under the conditions indicated in this document, do accept such
appointment and do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend
the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic...

	...On Behalf Of Jeremy Webb

	Subject: Re: [ExI] u.s. military oath

	Why, with that robotized force of nature under the president's belt,
it could lead to the collapse of all liberty and freedom.

	Not on your team... :0)

	Jed

Our machines uphold the constitution as well.  Otherwise they are brutally
disassembled.

Jed, this is the first post I have seen of yours.  Welcome!  Tell us
something about you, anything you want.